Update to my first entry (From my late blog Magick and Prayer)


Published Post 
06/15/2020, 17:56 PM

Update to my first entry

So here’s what’s going on in my life right now. As I’ve stated before, Faith is not just a phrase I use to get attention or elevate myself. Faith is every fiber of my being. It is my reason for existence. It entails the direction of my life and every choice I make. It is the most important thing to me. I don’t take it lightly at all, and I guess that is why I stress over it so very much. 

I’ve been sitting quietly for some time just meditating on where my path is headed and I’ve been without a patron/deity for a long time. I’ve been waiting on a name. Just to clarify, I don’t want to choose my god I want to be chosen. That is how I came to find Morrigan, Eris, and Selene. And I really expected another goddess to come into my life. I was not expecting this guy to come knocking, although I should not have been surprised. 

A year or so ago I formally cut ties with the Christian Faith and I thought that would have been the end of it. But my brother sent me a simple meme, a picture that boiled my blood. It was in that picture and a few other equally small references that my mind shifted and I found my spirit honed in on Jesus and I was overwhelmed by His Light and the feeling of His love. In His energy I felt Pure Goodness, everything that I wanted in my life. Light, Love, Kindness. 

I wasn’t sure I wanted my life to go back towards Him, but it’s not Jesus that I came to distrust. He never angered me, He never betrayed me. It was His people, His church, His so called followers. And that set me on a journey of heavy thinking. Who was/is Jesus and what did/does He stand for?  He was the one who came into the world to walk amongst the humans. He never turned away anyone. I don’t think He would approve of the hate his people cause, the separation, the politics that they run His house with. I would like to think that He would be appalled about having His name drug through the mud. 

So last night I had a long talk with Jesus. I opened my heart and beared my soul. I approached Him with no fear, but sought him with my true self. No preconceived notions or ties that I was taught most of my life. I told Him that I seek to bring Love, Kindness, Gentleness, and Light to our world. I refuse to associate hate and intolerance with my Faith. I want to love like Christ loved. Unconditionally and without prejudice. 

So I guess my life has taken another surprising turn. One I never expected to happen again. I just hope I can stand on my legs and be true to my Faith and be everything that I’m supposed to be. In Light and Love, 

ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magick 2 Prayer Revived. Why I did this...

Let me be 100% honest here (with myself) ((From my late blog Magick and Prayer))