Update to my health

So this past Wednesday I had my stress test. My heart is in really good shape so that is wonderful, but my blood pressure is not behaving itself. By Wednesday afternoon it was 177/120, that’s pretty dangerous. That same afternoon a dr put me on medication and it has helped a bit. My BP is still up so I figure that my medication will be upped, but it’s much better than it has been. 

I am one that doesn’t care much for medicine but I couldn’t wait to lower my blood pressure naturally. I’m not sure I’d have the time. So I praise God for the physicians and nurses that are looking out for me. 

I’m really working on myself to assist in lowering the blood pressure so maybe one day I can be off medication. Thank you all for thinking of me and loving me. 

Brandy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magick 2 Prayer Revived. Why I did this...

Update to my first entry (From my late blog Magick and Prayer)

Let me be 100% honest here (with myself) ((From my late blog Magick and Prayer))