A quick note about what’s going on in my life

So this past week has been haywire and chaotic and those that know me best are probably saying, ok what else is new. 

Well let me tell you. Late last week around 3am I was awakened by severe heartburn and stabbing chest pains. The pains lasting maybe 45 minutes. Not normal for me but not enough to really make me worried, but Sunday evening after I dropped my girls off at my mom’s I was heading back home. I was leaving Mallow when it felt that someone reached over and turned off the right side of my brain. Yes seriously the right side. My mind went completely blank, my vision went haywire and my automatic responses stopped. First thing I did was pray, Lord get me home. Lord get me home. I was terrified. 

I was coming to a turn and I didn’t know if I could make it. I actually had to force my arms to turn. Thankfully I did make it home, but this state lasted for at least a half an hour. I stood around, unable to think clearly. My husband had to tell me everything I needed to do. It was awful. 

So yesterday I set up a doctor appointment and luckily they fit me right in. My physician was really worried about my heart, so he ordered all these tests. While I was alone I thought about everything that happened and you know what. I wasn’t worried. God was in control, I was under His wing.  I was completely calm and at peace. I’m serious here. There was no doubt in my mind that He had this. And I’m telling you all that is an amazing feeling. Life or death, I trust Him completely. 

Well my EKG came back perfect, my bloodwork came back perfect and I’m expecting my stress test to come back good (it hasn’t been scheduled yet). 

I’m not sure what’s going on with me but I have an idea. Since March my life has been turned upside down and I’ve eaten horribly, I’m not exercising as faithfully as I used to. I don’t move around as much as I usually do when I’m working. I’m hoping this is all a big wake up call to get moving!  So I am. I’m going to have to quit baking as much as I have been (goodbye yummy yeast rolls, so long cinnamon buns) and eat my vegetables better. I need to start taking walks several times a day and it is time to get Lillian ready for fall soccer. 

My friends, I am not one to force my beliefs on others. But if you don’t have Peace in your faith and you are needing it. Give me a holler. I love you all very much. 

Brandy

Ps ignore my mistakes. I’m writing pretty quickly. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magick 2 Prayer Revived. Why I did this...

Update to my first entry (From my late blog Magick and Prayer)

Let me be 100% honest here (with myself) ((From my late blog Magick and Prayer))